Thursday 9 September 2010

Karen Gillan Talks Character Development

Speaking to the Press Association, karen Gillan has given an insight into her character Amy Pond, and how she sees the characters progression, and how filming has taken its toll on her.
"It's been pretty emotionally draining. Just all the stuff when she was crying and she doesn't know why she's crying - that was quite a challenge. But I think there's a lot more to come in the next series. I really want to just keep on developing her character and I want her to evolve and change lots."


"I think that she's a completely different person at the end of the series to when we meet her, when she's really quite odd and a bit messed up in the first episode. . . . I think she's much more kind of in tune with what she understands about herself mostly and the Doctor by the end of the series. And she's been through a lot in the series."

No comments:

Post a Comment