Thursday 16 June 2011

Build Your Own Sonic


I'm sure many of you, like me, have at least one replica of the Doctor's trusty Sonic Screwdriver. Question is, have you ever wanted to make your own custom one? Well soon you will get your chance.

The kit contains pieces from 3 different Sonics which, it's claimed, you can put together in over 80 different combinations. When finished it will light up & make sonic noises just like the real ones.

Build Your Own Sonic goes on sale on July 15th, retailing at £18.99 from Forbidden Planet

So, will you be taking your chance to go off to your room to build a new kind of screwdriver just like the Doctor once did? Me ... I think it could be fun!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I want this so bad!! I hope it has a blue light too. Blue lights are better than green :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems a bit expensive to me

    ReplyDelete