The Sun Makers
The cover art for the upcoming Fourth Doctor DVD release of The Sun Makers has been revealed, which you can see to the right. The DVD was originally to be released with the Third Doctor serial The Ambassadors Of Death, but due to ongoing restoration work with that story, this will no be released on its own on August 1st. Extras on the release are set to include:
- Trailer – the original BBC1 trailer for the story.
- Photo Gallery – production, design and publicity photos from the story.
- Coming Soon – a trailer for a forthcoming DVD release.
- Radio Times Listings in Adobe PDF format.
- Programme subtitles
- Subtitle Production Notes
- Commentary with actors Tom Baker, Louise Jameson and Michael Keating, director Pennant Roberts.
- Running from the Tax Man – a retrospective look at the making of the story and the science behind it. With actors Louise Jameson and Michael Keating, director Pennant Roberts, writer and historian Dominic Sandbrook and astronomer Marek Kukula.
- The Doctor’s Composer: Part Two – the concluding part of the series looking at the career of prolific composer Dudley Simpson, covering his work on the show in the seventies.