Saturday 8 January 2011

Forum Downtime



As many of you may have noticed, we have been experiencing some technical issues with the forum over the last few days.

I have been in constant contact with the provider who has assured me that normal service will resume as soon as possible but at the moment there are errors on the main server which means that our forum and about 800 others are going down quite frequently and only accessible for short periods of time.

My last correspondence with the host company was a message telling me that the forums should be back to full working order today so I think for now the best course of action will be to check back later this evening or tomorrow and hopefully we will be back up and running.

In the meantime I will be updating this news page as often as possible with the latest information and if you have any questions then please contact me via Twitter. I offer all of our members and guests my sincere apologies for the inconvenience but please stick with us and normal service will hopefully resume shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment