Monday 26 July 2010

RTD Talks About Those Depp Rumours

It has admittedly been a slow news day, and I am pretty sure I have already even posted this before a few weeks ago, but oh well, an RTD rant is always good for a chuckle and for those who haven't read it yet, here is Russell's reaction to the Johnny Depp Rumours.



"Johnny fucking Depp! Do you know what my life is these days? Someone sits in New Zealand, types out a fucking rumour and I spend the next three days dealing with that rumour. What I get then is BBC Publicity e-mailing me, BBC Films publicity, BBC Wales publicity, all saying, 'Have you said this?' That then goes through BBC Worldwide and BBC America publicity, and I lose a fucking morning because of some chump typing shit! It drives me mad."

He did however manage to see the funny side to the rumour as well.

"My favorite bit in that rumour was, 'The Doctor's gonna go around curing Ebola in Africa,.' What sort of a plot is that? Can you imagine? In fairness, whatever chump that was typing that had a bit of imagination. Bonkers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment