Monday 30 August 2010

Changes To The Site

Since this blog started, it has been updated on a regular basis each day, but as of next week I will be changing jobs and so this won't be possible anymore with the exception of weekends. I mostly work through the wee hours, and so have been able to update throughout the days without any problems.

As most of you will know, I run the site single handedly. Because of the this, and the fact that I want to keep the site going and as updated as possible, it means all updates, polls, Hot Topics and quizzes will now be taking place in the evenings, rather than throughout the days as I have been doing up to now.

You will still get all the same great stuff that you have come to expect, except there won't be any updates throughout the day. I hope this won't mean that you will start looking elsewhere for your fix of Who news, but I thought it only right to let you know that it will now be a little quieter around here during the days.

The first change will start today. Our daily polls usually run from 1pm - 1pm, but because of the change, starting from this evening the polls will now run from 7pm - 7pm.

I want to keep this site running, and keep making it bigger and better, so please stick with it while we go through the change.

Also, a big thank you to everyone who checks the site out every day, chats to me on Twitter and keeps coming back for your Doctor Who updates.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for running the site!

    i'm sure we'll all find a way to cope with any change in timeslot, and the mid-season cliffhanger, where you start to blog about what twenty ood are doing in a pub in stratford and then leave us hanging, is sure to be brilliant.

    ReplyDelete