Sunday 21 November 2010

Richard Nixon For Episodes 1 & 2?

I recieved an email earlier this week that I only actually checked today from one of my old spoiler sources who I haven't heard from in a while telling me that this years opening two parter will feature shamed American President Richard Nixon.


According to recent reports and speculation, it was believed that the Doctor would be meeting John F Kennedy, with many people speculating that he would be that man that River kills. Though with this story supposedly taking place in 1969, the year Nixon was inaugurated into office and six years after Kennedy was assassinated, it would make sense for Nixon to be the President in question.

As with all similar stories, this one is to be treated as speculation for the time being, but now you know what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment